by Bio Pacifica
A Homeopthic Product Traumeel Ointment 100g By Heel
Used within the homeopathic tradition to relieve symptoms such as pain and swelling which may result from minor injuries such as sprains, muscular strains and bruising.
Use this product only on your skin.
Ingredients1g of ointment contains :Achillea millefolium 3X, Aconitum napellus 4X, Arnica montana 4X, Atropa belladonna 4X, Bellis perennis 3X, Calendula officinalis 2X, Echinacea angustifolia 2X, Echinacea pallida 2X, Echinacea purpurea 2X, Hamamelis virginiana 2X, Hepar sulfuris 9X, Hypericum perforatum 9X, Matricaria recutita 2X, Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni 9X, Symphytum officinale 7X. Also contains emulsifying cetostearyl alcohol (type A), ethanol (96 per cent), liquid paraffin, white soft paraffin, purified water.
DirectionsAdults, elderly and children over 2 years: Apply a thin layer to the affected area 2 times daily. Can be applied up to 4 times daily if needed. Wash hands before and after use. Do not apply more than recommended dose. If the condition worsens or if symptoms do not improve within 7 days, or if joint pain, with swelling of the joint, redness or fever occurs, consult a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner. There is a possible risk of allergic/hypersensitivity reactions in sensitive or atopic patients. Those patients should consult their doctor before using Traumeel.
ManufacturerBiologische Heilmittel Heel GmbH
Suitable ForOver 2 years old.
StorageKeep out of the sight and reach of children. Use within 1 year after first opening.
- • Contains cetostearyl alcohol (type A).
- • Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to plants of the Asteraceae (Composiate) family or any of the other ingredients.
- • If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
- • Do not use on broken, sore, red or irritated skin.
- • Do not use if seal is broken.
- • Do not use after expiry date shown on base of ca
- Made in: Germany