Bio-Kult Advanced Muti-Strain Formulation
The original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of live bacteria for everyday use.
The bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. when taking antibiotics.
Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose)
Each capsule contains:
- Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2x109CFU/capsule), equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1x1010 CFU/gram)
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
- Store in a cool dry place - no need to refrigerate.
Directions for use:
- 1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
- Bio-Kult live bacteria capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics.
- Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course
- 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use.
- During travel take 4 capsules daily.
- Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel
- Children under 12 - half adult dose.