Assistant Herbal Dispenser Part Time Position 12 hours/ Flexible working times, with a view to moving to a full time position over the coming years.
As an accredited Living Wage employer, we will pay the successful candidate £10 per hour during probation, which will then increase to £10.50 per hour once probation is complete.
Dr Sally's Botanicals is a relatively new venture of Orchard Barn Health to make the natural healthcare and herbal medicine we have provided for our patients accessible to all, with our of the shelf products.
We are an independent company, owned by people who are passionate about what we do, and we are proud to provide an affordable choice of natural health care for all people.
Our continued success to date with our new products and our bespoke prescriptions for patients has led to the need to increase our team again, and we are now looking for a part time Herbal Dispenser to join us in our Orchard Barn Health Dispensary, carrying out a wide range of duties, including:
- Preparing herbal prescriptions and products (full training provided)
- General administration, including using multiple software packages
- Working closely with the dispensary and clinic team to maintain a smooth running and efficient operation
- Communicating with our customers, ensuring we deliver the services and products they need
Reporting to our Dispensary and Production Manager, the job will also involve maintaining hygiene standards and a safe and clean working environment, as well as other varied duties across the business as and when the need arises.
This is a part time position, which brings with it an exciting opportunity to learn all about the natural healthcare sector, and the potential for a long-term career in a growing industry.
Working hours are 12 per week, and the hours can be flexible.
- An interest in herbal medicine, natural health and alternative therapies and products
- Confident and experienced with using software such as shipping solutions, appointment booking systems, Microsoft office and google applications.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Manufacturing
- Manual Handling Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Happy to work alone or as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
- Good time management with the ability to work to deadlines
- Great communicator, with excellent customer service skills
- High hygiene standards
- Basic computing skills
- An enthusiasm for learning
- Takes initiative
To apply for this role, please send your CV to:
Helen Quirke email@example.com
We expect interviews to be held in December.