Dr.Sally's Top 5 Supplements For Stress
How Stress Affects Us:
- Our body goes into fight or flight mode.
- Stress hormones are released -cortisol and adrenaline and then blood sugar 9glucose0 is released by the liver to cope with the stressful situation.
- Stress has a range of adverse effects on our immune and inflammatory pathways.
- Therefore reducing our ability to fight off illness.
How Can We Manage Stress Positively:
- Support your body to repair and recover- optimise nutrition.
- Balance your blood sugars.
- Shift your mode for fight or flight by practicing mindfulness, meditation or yoga.
- Take adaptogenic herbs and nervines to modulate HPA axis.
- Use acupuncture or holistic therapies to help you to relax and therefore switch your mode.
Dr.Sally's Top 5 Supplements For Stress:
- Good quality B complex.
- Lamberts MAgAbsorb - take 2 to 3 capsules before bed, as this helps with sleep, energy and muscular aches.
- Cytoplan Wholefood Multivitamin.
- Omega 3 oils- to reduce system inflammation.
- Solgar Ashwagnda.
All available on our online shop, which customers can find on our website, or in-store, while stocks last. Dr.Sally Moorcroft is a medical doctor with further training in homeopathy including Iscador, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture, Bio-Identical Hormone therapy and functional medicine, she is one of the most highly trained integrative medicine doctors in the UK and is part of the team at Orchard Barn Integrative Health centre in Stallingborough, we also offer Nutritional consultation, Yoga, Pilates, ARCH colonic hydrotherapy and a wide range of holistic, beauty and massage therapies. View Supplements